Our Building and Pest Inspection in Melbourne Saves You Money
Many homeowners and investors may not know this, but by the time a rodent or termite infestation is apparent to most people, it has already done a few thousand dollars’ worth of damage at the very least. Termites are natural borers, which means that they can leave wooden beams and other structural parts of the home hollow and potentially dangerous. The same goes for fungal decay, which can go unnoticed for several years, consequently causing damage behind the scenes. Older properties are prone to termite infestations, and rodents are ubiquitous across Melbourne. That’s why expert timber pest inspections and early detection can potentially save you thousands of dollars in repairs. If you own the building, it gives you an opportunity to enforce the required pest control protocols to contain or prevent the infestation.
- The interior and exterior of your apartment or home
- The roof cavity, attic, basement, etc.
- The sub-floor of your building
- Beams, shafts, and other areas
Our building inspector will look for...
- Damage caused by termites
- An infestation like termite activity
- Rotting timber
- Borer damage
- Infestation by other insects
- Check if conditions are attractive to pests
- Check if termite treatment on the property has worked
- We deliver a detailed report digitally within 24 hours or less.
- The report is easy to understand, with the use of clear and concise language.
- Reports are accompanied by high-resolution images, which you can zoom into and check for reported damage or infestation.
- We comply with all the latest property and building codes.
- Our team also lists a couple of repair and future maintenance suggestions.
- All inspections and subsequent reports are drafted by qualified and experienced builders with over 15 years of experience, to ensures that you are happy with the service.