Pre-Purchase inspections carried out by Melbourne’s most experienced and qualified team…
Buying a new home can be a daunting experience. Notwithstanding the considerable financial investment required, there are often many unknown factors including whether you’ll enjoy living there, whether you’ll get on with your new neighbours and how much additional money you’ll need to spend carrying out repairs or renovations on your new property. A pre-purchase building inspection can offer considerable peace of mind by ensuring you enter the transaction fully educated on existing or likely future defects and can assess how these problems are likely to affect your lifestyle and hip pocket.
- Home or apartment interior
- Home or apartment exterior
- The building’s roof exterior
- The roof cavity
- The sub-floor area of the building
- The surrounding areas
We look for...
- Major structural defects
- Minor structural defects
- Any items that may be conducive to future major defects
- Any other item that our inspectors and technology pick up
- Turned around and delivered to your digitally in less than 24 hours.
- Extremely clear and concise layout, easy to understand.
- Ultra high resolution images that you can zoom into.
- Contains complete repair and maintenance suggestions
- Comply to the latest standards in building and property codes
- Inspections and reports completed by registered and qualified builders with 15+ years of experience.